Understanding Car Accident Chiropractic Care
Automobile Accidents are the most common causes of cervical disc injuries in California.
Unfortunately, there has been a notable decrease in proper care of automobile accident patients.
It is not uncommon for my patients to call me after such terrible injuries and complain of urgent care centers examining and releasing them without any x-rays or scan evaluations.
They're sent away only with a bottle of muscle relaxant or a pain killer medication. Naturally, immediate care of the injuries is vital for full spinal rehabilitation. That's where we're here to help you...
"...there has been a notable decrease in proper care of automobile accident patients...Immediate care of the injuries is vital for full spinal rehabilitation." - Manfred Alkhas
What Will You Experience At Good Life Chiropractic?
- Upon your call the front office will set up an immediate examination appointment for you to be seen within 24 to 48 hours. If you are in pain the appointment will be set the same day and you may receive a call from Dr. Manfred to check up your status.
- Upon your arrival, the front office will ask you to fill out the forms needed to begin your evaluation.
- Dr. Manfred will take your medical history and the details of the accident.
- A 30 to 40 minute evaluation will be performed. This includes:
- Observation for any bruises or bleeding
- All joint ranges of motion for spine or other joints such as knee and wrist.
- Orthopedic tests to rule out or to rule in bone, ligament, muscle, or disc injuries.
- Proper set of x-rays for spine or any involved joints
- Once you have completed your evaluation, you will meet with Dr. Manfred again before you are dismissed. He will take some more time to explain how you can minimize inflammation and pain during that evening. At this time he may provide you with some natural remedies to help your pain level.
- The front office will set up another visit for the doctor to go over all your report of findings as noted on the x-rays and examination. During this visit the doctor will explain the treatment protocol, number of visits, and the estimated final evaluation date to maximize your healing.
- If you have legal representation for the accident case, Dr. Manfred will personally contact your lawyer and make sure they receive all the information needed to properly handle your case. Good Life Chiropractic provides immediate digital information to efficiently transfer records.
Allow yourself a good hour at our office for the examination day. We understand this is a stressful time for you — we’ll do our utmost to exceed your expectations.
I look forward to helping you get relief from your car accident pain.
Dr. Manfred Alkhas, D.C., M. Div.
Or, Call (408) 871-1200
- Our Office Hours -
#footpain #healpain #anklepain #whiplash